Nothing special for a 4 stars hotel. 3 stars is the corect level.very small rooms and hyper expensive for what it gives. It is a 70 ' s hotel . Some rooms are refurbished but the note remains the same. A good advantage is that is situated in the center of the town. ....in a a crowded region. Amsterdam for me was boring and old fashioned.... Except the argentinian restaurants which are good. But all the rest is really boring having into consideration that i am not consuming herbs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Amsterdam boasts the best location in town, right at Dam Square in the heart of the city centre. Being just 20km from Schiphol Airport and a short walk from Central Station, this 4-star hotel offers a perfect base for your stay in Amsterdam. All major sights and attractions are within walking distance. Offering 110 soundproof rooms and suites, Swissotel Amsterdam makes a quiet and comfortable haven amidst a bustling density of high-end shops, restaurants and bars.All rooms include a Nespresso coffee machine and individually controllable climate control. Hotel guests have free access to Swissotel Amsterdam Fitness, featuring state of the art cardio-vascular equipment, and to the Business Centre, providing free internet and office supplies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Fairmont Hotels and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Swissotel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Swissotel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Swissotel Hotel
- Swiss Hotel Amsterdam