1,818 results
All reviews dam square red light district central station perfect location noisy at night luggage room rld cafes tram
Reviewed October 12, 2009

I would recommend this Hotel to anyone.coz, everything is walking distance.resturant,coffee shop,bars,Museum,site seing and many more

Stayed: April 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank dplcts03
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I am surprised with negative reviews on this hotel. By choosing to stay in Terminus you are choosing to stay in the middle of it all. And this doesn't mean you have to loose on customer service or comfort. Rooms are clean and housekeeping is doing their job every day. Breakfast is generous, you'll never find this kind of breakfast offered in the same type of American hotel where usually it's just dry cereal and cold milk. And excuse me but for the money you pay what else to ask for??

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rita030
Reviewed October 3, 2009

The guy who checked me in was a bit arrogant and unfriendly, and first sent me to a smoking room even though i had booked a non smoking room, and said "no guarantees" when I went back to ask for a non smoking room. That first room I got was extremely smoky and pretty much uninhabitable for a non-smoker.
The non-smoking single room I got in the end, while small, was quite nice. The bed is clean and comfortable (in which I ended up spending a lot of time reading a novel). There was a reading light by the bed, and the heater was cozily by the head of the bed, as well. I'm a bit of a clean freak and am sensitive to strange places, but there was nothing to complain about at all in this second room.
A different Asian guy at the front desk was very nice, and opened up the already locked dining area for me on the night of my arrival to microwavev my market-bought refrigerated fried rice, and recommended that I go to Chinatown (right through the Red Light District; it is behind it) and spend equal money for much better food. That was what I did for the rest of the stay!

The police station is right next door, so even though the hotel sits right next to the Red Light District, I felt safe.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank Alittlebitofthat
Reviewed September 27, 2009

deadly hotel when we went we booked a different hotel but ended up moven to terminus was right in the middle of everything smoke shop right outside the door close to central station . when we checked in we got a choice of 3 rooms . staff were nice rooms were clean . beds were lovely . only problem its like a maze wit all the corridors but brill hotel .

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2009

Maybe this hotel -or better this dog-hole- was not that bad thirty or forty years ago. But now it is terribly dismal and wretched, the furniture is old fashioned and of bad quality and there is dust everywhere, especially on the carpet and curtains. Besides, I saw some spots under the sheet of my bed and found a dead insect (I am not kidding).
The staff is very unlikeable, you tell them what does not work and they pretend they don't understand you (I can speak English, French and Spanish too). Anyway there is no problem for them, because you must pay in advance.
The location: near the station. The area is not dangerous thanks to the police, but it is not interesting either, at least for me. In the future I will carefully choose an hotel in a different area.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends