“Family reunion and great food”
Review of Parck

Parck
Ranked #1,851 of 4,085 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: American, Dutch
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We met our Dutch relatives here and they had a large room for us. They were gracious with our food and drink orders and everyone enjoyed their food a LOT. One funny story is that they advertized an American Sundae as a dessert and my kids ordered it. We found it had BOOZE in it, so several adults ended up eating it. We had a good laugh as we've never heard of any ice cream sundaes in the states with alcohol. The adults who ate it seemed to like it!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I visited Parck with my boyfriend. We bought a Groupon voucher which included twin burgers and classic Caesar salad for 2. We loved the food - the burgers were amazing! They also have a good selection of beers. We also ordered some Dutch fries - they were nothing special.
The service was great!

I would recommend this place for a night out with your friends! - awesome atmosphere!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Casual bar on Overtoom that serves delicious twin burger menus. I recommend trying the fries with parmesan and truffles. Yum!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Parck is located in the old west and has really good hamburgers, fries, sweet potato fries, portobello mushroom burgers etc. They also have a nice beer selection.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

i love parck! the taste and quality of their burgers is excellent, delicious and unique homemade buns, fancy and delicious fries (sweet potato or drizzled with truffle oil, parmesan... mmmm), and perhaps my favorite, their exotic takes on bitterballen... and it's a bonus that you get this hip / lux take on bar food in a place that still looks and feels like a cozy brown cafe rather than some kind of haven for yuppies. i feel equally comfortable coming here with my mid-20s student friends as i do with my parents. the food is pricier than its normal bar equivalents, but in my opinion it's worth it. (and keep your eyes peeled for groupon deals from them, they've done 3 so far.)