$196
$192
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

$244
$192
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $319/night.

Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
$193
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

Amsterdam Marriott Hotel(Amsterdam)
$171
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

NH City Centre Amsterdam(Amsterdam)
$193
$176
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$290
  • Room Service
Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$225
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $303/night.

$209
$200
Kimpton
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

$467
$316
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $368/night.

Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$351
$324
Agoda.com
3,151 results
All reviewsamstel stationcity centreamsterdam amstelmodern hotelrooftop barminute walkcentral stationfree wifirent a bikepublic transportbusiness tripstayed here for nightsquiet areadouble roomvisiting amsterdamamstelstationtrain
Reviewed July 16, 2010

I was there for the weekend with my younger friends. Hotels in Amsterdam are quite expensive, but this place was very nice for the price. The breakfast buffet very expensive, but high quality.
Rooms are big and VERY CLEAN. There is an ice dispenser on each floor.
The are is not far from the center. It is possible to rent a bike (23 euros/2 days) and cicle to the center within 15 minutes along the river side....very nice!

Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2010

The stay would have been decent. The hotel is new so it is pretty fresh. On our second day I put most of my stuff from my handbag in my camera bag. All of it couldn't fit so I put out some of my discount cards for some clothing companies and some other cards that would be useless to steal. I also had a small purse with 300 danish crowns (DKK) in bills and some more in coins. I thought for myself, who would steal 300 DKK? Also as we were checking in, the lady in the reception talked a lot of their great security, that is you can only access the floors by the elevator if you have a key card. So I left my little purse in the handbag and took everything else of value with me. When we came back the housekeeping person had cleaned the room and moved everything, the purse, the cards I had put on the desk, my little papers (useless for anyone but me) and my make up that also were on the desk. I thought it was peculiar, because normally housekeeping people don't move anything they just take out the garbage, make the bed and clean in the bathroom. I didn't check my purse, though. The day after we checked out and made our way home by car. As we crossed the danish border I discovered that only the danish coins were left in the purse. Also conveniently for the thief, the yellow plastic bag with the receipt from forex. With the receipt you can exchange back without paying a fee.

I feel really disappointed. Not as much for the money. I can live with losing 300 DKK. The memory of the trip is not as pleasant afterwards. I also suspect that somebody working at the hotel took the money, since I at all other locations had everything with me at all time during the trip. But if you work at the hotel and steal, is it really worth the risk? I find it rather unlikely that a hotel guest or somebody from outside had broken into my room and taken the money. So no, I would not recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank brightsunhere
HotelCasa400, Front Office Manager at Hotel Casa, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2010

Dear Ms,

Thank you for bringing your complaint to my attention. Hotel Casa 400 strives for all guests to be satisfied during their stay in our hotel. I am sorry to hear you found out after check out, or else I could take care of you in person.

I am terribly sorry to hear you are missing 300DK from your handbag, which you left in the room, I can imigane that leaves a bad taste in your mouth after your stay. In the meantime I filled out a missing item report within the hotel and investigated your roomlock; Only housekeeping went in to clean and check your room. I talked to the person involved and the roomattendant remembers putting the purse and items on the desk in place to tidy it. However no money was found or taken. In a situation like this the hotel cannot take full responsibility and I cannot accuse anyone of theft. I can definately take note of this of course and I would like to assist you in making a police report on line, so in case you like, you can sent the report to your travel Insurance.

We learned from this situation and decided to update cleaning procedures by not replacing guest items around on the desk, but just clean around it, also to prevent having the feeling for guests people touching their items.
Also upon your request the credit card on file has been deleted, the numbers on credit card are always shown by **** in the middle on the receipts, so actually the credit card was not to be recognized anymore. However to make sure, I deleted the whole credit card number from your profile.

Once again I appologize for the inconvenience and the bad feeling you have afterwards. It would be my pleasure to do welcome you again in future to give you a better feeling of the hotel and the team of Hotel Casa 400 working here. I can assure you we do our utmost securing safe surroundings in the hotel.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions or the request to contact the police for you.

Kind regards,

Bernadine Egbring
Rooms Division manager

Reviewed July 11, 2010

the only good thing about this place was the breakfast buffet. Don't stay here--totally cheap and sterile.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2010

We stayed overnight here last weekend and had a great stay. The building is brand new, modern and pretty hip. Nice rooms, excellent quality bed and shower. Easy accessible by car, need to take a bike or tram into the city centre. Good price for this time of year in the city.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rvandun
Reviewed June 21, 2010

This is the new Casa 400 in Amsterdam.
Casa 400 is a Amsterdam landmark, but the new one....No, it's just to noisy on the rooms....You can here everything from outsite and inside.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business