$193
Hotels.com
$241
$192
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $312/night.

Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
$192
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

Amsterdam Marriott Hotel(Amsterdam)
$171
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$224
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $318/night.

NH City Centre Amsterdam(Amsterdam)
$177
NH Hotels
$269
$240
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $437/night.

$209
$200
Kimpton
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

$464
$316
Agoda.com
Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

3,151 results
All reviewsamstel stationcity centreamsterdam amstelmodern hotelrooftop barminute walkcentral stationfree wifirent a bikepublic transportbusiness tripstayed here for nightsquiet areadouble roomvisiting amsterdamamstelstationtrain
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel and nice location just a short walk or cab ride to the city centre.
Rooms were very clean and modern along with the rest of the hotel. Breakfast was also amazing. Staff was very friendly.
One of the things I liked the most is that it is easy to drive to and has a parking garage.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2017

The hotel is quite well located in terms of its close proximity to Amstel station which is 10-15 mins to Central station by metro.
The hotel has a huge lobby with a cafe and restaurant which I definitely recommend for some amazing dutch flavors. They also have a roof top restaurant with an amazing city view.
The rooms are quite spacious and well maintained. I especially liked the window side elongated table and the window view. Very prompt and great service. The reception staff also is quite friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Choose a canal view
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed here for 6 nights with my partner and I'm glad we chose this hotel! We were abe to check in early, the rooms were spotless and the perfect size for the two of us. The NEST (rooftop terrace) was perfect, the views were lovely, the seats were comfy, even the halls leading up to it are decorated lovely! The staff are friendly and polite. If you get stuck with anything just go to reception, they helped us print out our boarding passes for the next day. The hotel is only a short walk to Lidl where you can get food and drinks to stock up the little fridge you get in the room, you also have a cupboard that you can put bread or crisps in too. You also get a safe in the room too. The hotel is also only a short walk away from Amstel station so it's easy to get to where you want to go or you could just walk like us (you get to see more) I would defiantly recommend to a friend and I will defiantly be back!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I had only spent one of the three nights of my reservation and already had problems with house keeping and laundry service. The guy at the desk forgot to send my clothes to the laundry service which were suppose to be ready tonight.. then I got to my room and the bathroom was a joke. With toilet paper pieces on the floor, hairs on the lavatory.. and my bed was another chapter. They just pulled the covers up and threw my pj's over it. Really???
Even when they sent somebody to redo my room and the manager gave me some compensations, this shouldn't be the way to find your room. Hope the service gets better on the next days.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank sconita
BernadineEgbring, Manager at Hotel Casa, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Hi Sconita,
Once again, reading your review here makes me sad. As we responded to you earlier in several other ways. I am sorry for the inconvenience which it caused you in the laundry and cleanliness. We tried to do our best to set it right, I understand we did not succeed and it should have been right at once.
I apologize for that and hope you allow us a next time to show we can do right.

Kind regards,
Bernadine
Training and service development

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Great location. Is 25 mins by metro/train to airport and either a 40min walk to Amsterdam central or 15 mins by metro. Very clean and modern rooms and staff are very helpful. The bars are lovely for a drink too. Only reason I've not given 5 stars is because we had a bad sleep one night because of the noisy people below us but the staff were helpful

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple