It is a nice classic hotel in a quiet residential area. Although it is not in the tourist area, tram 5 takes you directly to Dam Square and the Central Station. If you prefer walk, it takes 15 minutes to RAI convention center and 20 minutes to museum area. Room is small, but functional. Price is good. Remember, it included breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This classic four-star boutique hotel is housed at one of the most beautiful avenues of Southern Amsterdam and has a distinct personal service and impeccably designed interior. The houses at this avenue were constructed around 1920 in the Amsterdam School of Architecture style. The hotel consists of 40 smoke-free rooms, a breakfast room, romantic interior garden with Orangery, a pleasant Library Bar & Lounge, Boardroom and a small Theater. All rooms are equipped with a private bath/shower, toilet, TV- film channel, mini bar, coffee and tea facilities, safe and free internet access. The Apollofirst is near Museum Square, with the Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum and Stedelijk Museum, the Vondelpark and the Leidseplein square with many theaters, bars and restaurants. The tram stop is a 3-minute walk away and offers a direct connection to the city center, the Central Train Station and the World Trade Center. Around the corner of the hotel, you will find the Beethoven Street, to shop, wine and dine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Apollofirst boutique hotel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollofirst - Hampshire Classic Hotel Amsterdam
- Apollofirst Hotel Amsterdam