Stayed here for just one night. The room was very dark and gloomy plus very very small for two adults. The room itself faced onto the main road and was very noisy during peak times especially in the morning. Quite a walk to the nearest tram stop and I found the staff to be very rude and patronising. We left that morning and went to another hotel nearby where we stayed for a further 3 nights which was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This classic four-star boutique hotel is housed at one of the most beautiful avenues of Southern Amsterdam and has a distinct personal service and impeccably designed interior. The houses at this avenue were constructed around 1920 in the Amsterdam School of Architecture style. The hotel consists of 40 smoke-free rooms, a breakfast room, romantic interior garden with Orangery, a pleasant Library Bar & Lounge, Boardroom and a small Theater. All rooms are equipped with a private bath/shower, toilet, TV- film channel, mini bar, coffee and tea facilities, safe and free internet access. The Apollofirst is near Museum Square, with the Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum and Stedelijk Museum, the Vondelpark and the Leidseplein square with many theaters, bars and restaurants. The tram stop is a 3-minute walk away and offers a direct connection to the city center, the Central Train Station and the World Trade Center. Around the corner of the hotel, you will find the Beethoven Street, to shop, wine and dine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Apollofirst boutique hotel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollofirst - Hampshire Classic Hotel Amsterdam
- Apollofirst Hotel Amsterdam