“Great Location”
Review of Hotel Cordial

Hotel Cordial
Ranked #295 of 371 Hotels in Amsterdam
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Great location for all the city centre offers. Although small, the rooms are adequate and the lift a huge bonus in Amsterdam.
However, the blonde female receptionist is surly to say the least. Blunt to the point of rudeness and without a trace of a smile or friendly glance. I can only presume she is related to the owner as this hostile attitude would be unacceptable elsewhere or perhaps she is just extremely unhappy in her job!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank suziebloo
There are newer reviews for Hotel Cordial

Reviewed February 24, 2014

If I could put a zero for service, I would have!!!
staff are horrendous and horribly rude. Rooms were unclean. Bedding stained, toilet was blocked and smelt horrible. I was supposed to stay 2 nights but only managed one and booked another hotel!!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Myself and my boyfriend stayed in the hotel for a weekend city break, neither of us had been to Amsterdam before so we didnt have a clue of locations of any attractions. The staff were extremely helpful gave us a map and marked to locations of everything and the best ways to get to each. The hotels location is extremely central we literally walked everywhere and it took no time at all, there is fab shopping just behind the hotel, Dam sq is literally 2 mins from the front door, Central Station, the red light district, Ice bar and Heineken experience are all close too. If your not the type that likes to walk the tram is right outside the door as-well. The rooms were small but they had everything we needed and they were very clean and comfortable. The hotel also provided free wifi connection which was extremely handy. I didnt try the breakfast in the hotel so I can't comment on that but I was extremely impressed by the hotel and my stay there, I would definitely recommend it to anyone going for a holiday, and I will definitely be returning to this hotel on my next visit to Amsterdam.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SarahLouPorter
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Brilliant location!
Our room was a little on the small side but was clean and compact. It had everything we needed and the staff were friendly!
We were just using it as a base as we were out all day everyday.
My only niggle was the pillows, one cushion each is what we were given and they felt like they were full of air, we never asked for more but I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.
But amazing location and easy reach to everything, around a 5-10 min walk from central station!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Very convenient location: 12 mins walk from the train station, 2 mins from Dam square,King palace and walking street. The rooms are very small but well equipped, everything is new and clean, wifi connection is stable. Breakfast is very poor for such a price of staying. The place itself is very busy and loud, so it's ok to stay in for a night but not more.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Barabae4ka
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

New and clean room. Very small and basic (small TV, hot shower, safe, small desk, small closet). The service is good. Great location, 200m from Dam square. I didn't try the breakfast. Good choice if you are looking for a basic place to sleep in a good location on a dissent price.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 6, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com