“Very good soup!”
Review of Soup en Zo

Soup en Zo
Ranked #105 of 4,307 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: International
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I recommend to Try it while visiting amsterdam, they have many kinds of special soups, very good and different from other places.

1  Thank Bar G

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My sister and I stopped here for a quick bite to eat. The soups all sounded delicious. The prices and sizes were all displayed and for a small soup with a tasty chunk of bread it was €3.95

Reviewed August 11, 2013

They have several locations and help turn teenagers lifes around. Their bread is so amazing delicious. The spinach and broccoli soup were good but not excellent. I wish to try the pumpkin next. Definitely worth trying it

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We were in Amsterdam for a week and ate at least five of our meals from this remarkably delicious restaurant. The soups are so fresh, the flavor combinations so inventive. You can eat your soup on the bench outside the restaurant, or sit at the edge of one of the canals to enjoy your fantastic, healthy (and inexpensive!) meal. My husband tried a sandwich (salmon, I think) here, and said it was amazing, too. Not to be missed!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Generally, i'd be the guy that skips having soup as see it as a waste of stomach space to eat other good things :)

Went here because it was raining, it was recommended on TA, and I was peckish. Really really glad I did....they make real premium soups, simple, fresh, hearty. The owner seems like he has been culinary school trained, and they do things like bake fresh bread (cheese twists the best I've had). I went for the pumpkin & squash soup...really really good...better than any michelin star restaurant or fine dining I've had, yet all under 5 euro.

Would go again if I returned....we need one here in the UK!

1  Thank keefy888