“Great food at reasonable prices.”
Review of Restaurant Thai Corner - CLOSED

Restaurant Thai Corner
Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Dinner tonight was delicious and, with a beer and tip, about $18 Euro. Small intimate space and absolutely nothing fancy but all the locals were eating there and I think I was the only foreigner. That tells you something. I had the beef with veggies and anD cashews in a red curry....

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant when we were wandering Amsterdam one chilly wintery day. It is tucked up a street that wasn't as brightly lit as others so we were a little leery. We were delightfully surprised by this restaurant. The ambiance was relaxed and Asian, and the bar at the back of the room made me smile.

Service was efficient and friendly, food was spicy, delicious, and plentiful. I had some great spring rolls, and a tasty green curry.

I look forward to returning to this restaurant again someday!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

It's a very good restaurant with a very nice waitress. :) We are happy to suggest this place to others.....

Reviewed May 20, 2012

nice and convenient. close to B and B.Needs to take credit cards.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Very tasty! food came quickly and wasnt priced too high either.
if only it was in england