The hotel is bright with simple clean lines and the rooms are clean and adequately sized with a good bathroom facilitates. Friendly staff.
As others have said, it is a simple, easy straight-forward walk of no more than 20 minutes to/from the central bus and train station. Just go left out of the hotel and follow the road. It takes as long by bus which weaves through the city.
From the hotel, it is a quick walk to Rembrandt's home, Jewish Historical Museum and Portuguese Synagogue. There is a major grocery store nearby. Wonderful location.
It is expensive, but that reflects the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera