Recently stayed 3 nights in this hotel on our first trip to Amsterdam. Found the staff friendly and helpful. Room was fresh, clean and adequate for a short city break. Nice dining room and plenty of choice on breakfast menu. Hotel well placed to explore the Jewish Quarter (and City Zoo), also the 'Skinny' Bridge. The Van Gogh and Rijts museums were within a 30 minute pleasant walk along the canals and the old centre was easily walkable. I would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera