Myself and a friend stayed here for a long weekend. The hotel is clean and tidy and very similar to most ibis hotels worldwide. However, we found it difficult to find, and once we knew our bearings, we realised it wasn't completely central. We didn't mind the 15 minute walk but in the evening we didn't feel particularly safe walking about as it's in a quiet area away from most attractions so we ended up some nights in a taxi.
Anyway the room was clean and spacious and had a nice view. I would look at other hotels more central if I was to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera