Paid 135 euros per night and stayed 3 nights so expected a lot more for my money.
Rooms are basic and the corridor gives a feel of Youth Hostel not hotel.
There are towels provided but it stops there - no shower cap and the shampoo etc provided is that cheap variety that is fixed to wall and is supposed to cover shampoo, hand-wash and shower gel.
No tea/coffee making facilities either.
Our corridor was very noisy with guests close to us coming in in the early hours of the night slamming doors and you can hear everything.
Did not pay the extortionate price of 15 euros for breakfast instead went to the bagel cafe around the corner which was excellent.
I requested a twin room when I booked it back in April but they told me the only way they could guarantee it was if I paid 20 euros per night!! Turns out we go a twin room anyway.
Staff were very friendly and it was clean and the free wifi is a definite bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera