I'd recommend this hotel for 3 reasons above. Our room although basic was spotless on arrival. We found the staff to be friendly and didn't mind our poor Dutch! It's also only a 10 minute ramble to Dam centre. You can get a taxi from the central station to the hotel but it took us about 15 minutes to walk to. It can be pricey in Amsterdam, but if you book early you can get a decent price for a room here that it's in a thriving City that's a must see on your Journeys way, this Hotel is a good place to start!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera