Well what can I say, staying at the Eden hotel was an absolute joy! In a good location right next to Rembrandt square. Which has a great coffee shop called Smokey's. The bed was extremely comfortable and I was guaranteed a good nights sleep because of it. Room size was about average which is fine to me as I don't plan on staying in the room the whole holiday, its just a place to sleep.
We had a lovely bath/shower combination, which was wonderful. The rooms are a bit rundown in some ways but who really cares? especially for the price that you are paying. Hotel staff were very friendly.
Would defiantly stay here again if we go back to Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eden Hotel Amsterdam – Hampshire Eden is in a unique location. Right on the Amstel and with an abundance of hot spots within easy reach: Rembrandtplein, the Stopera, Waterlooplein, De Kleine Komedie and Theater Carre. Various museums are close by including Rembrandthuis Museum and Foam photography museum. The area is also teaming with options for dining out as well as fantastic shopping streets, such as Kalverstraat and Leidsestraat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Splitty, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Eden Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam