Having just spent our 25th wedding anniversary, at the hotel, we couldn't have chosen a better location. Within easy walking distance to many attractions, bars and places to eat. The only down side was the view( a brick wall) and the noise from the night club, but apart from that it's a lovely hotel. Found the breakfast to be good, and staff friendly.
If we ever make it back, would choose the same hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eden Hotel Amsterdam – Hampshire Eden is in a unique location. Right on the Amstel and with an abundance of hot spots within easy reach: Rembrandtplein, the Stopera, Waterlooplein, De Kleine Komedie and Theater Carre. Various museums are close by including Rembrandthuis Museum and Foam photography museum. The area is also teaming with options for dining out as well as fantastic shopping streets, such as Kalverstraat and Leidsestraat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Eden Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam