I stayed here in may 2013 the hotel is very nice, had a nice meal in the restaurant in the hotel it was a good meal for 2 and the cost was approximately 100 euros including wine.The location is 1st class for everything within walking distance.
My only problem was our room was on the side of the hotel and there is a nightclub on this side that is not part of the hotel and it all kicks off around midnight untill 4am and it is very loud and kept me awake.
the standard of room was good so if you are going here dont book a room on the nightclub side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eden Hotel Amsterdam – Hampshire Eden is in a unique location. Right on the Amstel and with an abundance of hot spots within easy reach: Rembrandtplein, the Stopera, Waterlooplein, De Kleine Komedie and Theater Carre. Various museums are close by including Rembrandthuis Museum and Foam photography museum. The area is also teaming with options for dining out as well as fantastic shopping streets, such as Kalverstraat and Leidsestraat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Eden Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam