Me & 3 girlfriends stayed here for a long weekend. The hotel is in a good location in the museum quarter. The tram stops in front every 15 mins.and easy access to the central station.roughly 5 mins. to station zuid. Our room of 4 beds was clean, tidy and decent sized. fresh towels and toiletries were provided everyday. We paid 10 euros for a buffet breakfast comprising of choices of ham and salamis, eggs, cheese ,fresh breads and yummy croissants.There's a nice bakery a few steps from the hotel and a nice Chinese restaurant that opens really late but kitchen closes really early which sucks, nevertheless the food are yum! The great thing about the hotel is the staff. I would like to specifically mention Arthur at the front desk, who patiently, tirelessly navigated me to the Schipol airport route and showed me the bus stop even in the pouring rain.Arthur is an asset to the hotel and def.deserves a rise of pay :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you’re enjoying a city break or are on a business trip; you find a warm and friendly welcome at the Hampshire Hotel Beethoven in Amsterdam Zuid (South). The hotel is conveniently situated in the prestigious ‘Beethovenstraat’, a street best known for its luxury shops and variety of trendy bars and restaurants for fine wining and dining. The neighbourhood ‘Amsterdam Oud Zuid’ is a beautiful area and great to experience every day Amsterdam life at its best. Enjoy tasty classic dishes at Brooks Brasserie. The brasserie is available for a cup of coffee, drinks, light meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner. Looking for the hustle and bustle of the Amsterdam city centre? With trams stopping right on the hotel’s doorstep, you get there fast and easy. Or stop on the way at interesting spots such as the newly renovated Rijksmuseum, the beautiful Vondelpark, the Albert Cuijp market and the vibrant Leidseplein with its bars, terraces, shops, cinemas and the new DeLaMar Theatre. Close to Hampshire Hotel Beethoven is the Amsterdam Zuid (South) station, from which metro 50 takes you directly to Amsterdam Arena. Here you find the ArenA football stadium, the Ziggo Dome concert hall, the Heineken Music Hall and much more to keep you entertained. Travelling for business? Due the location of our hotel in the South of Amsterdam it is also very popular with business travellers. The Amsterdam RAI convention centre and the Amsterdam WTC (World Trade Centre) are within walking distance and also the Amsterdam VU (university) is easily accessible. Hampshire Hotel Beethoven offers an outstanding service and comfortable rooms. With a private bathroom with bath tub or shower, flat screen TV, coffee and tea making facilities, a laptop safe and Wi-Fi internet free of charge, you will find all the comfort you need to unwind and recharge for the next day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Beethoven Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampshire Hotel Beethoven
- Hampshire Hotel Amsterdam