Had a lovely stay here. It's a couple of hundred yards from Museum plein and the number 5 tram stop, to take you back into Amsterdam Central for a couple of Euros (if you get a cab here from the main station it will cost you about 20 Euros). The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were just a bit dull. I didn't feel overly 'conscious' about anything, although the taps and shower were eco friendly and the shower gel was a refillable nailed to the wall to stop the hotel guests pocketing their toiletries! Eco-friendly for the hotel, I'm sure.
The sunday morning breakfast was a lovely buffet served up by superwoman who clearly needed a helper. Liked her lots. If you want peace and quiet, check this place out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conscious Hotel Museum Square is a new type of place to stay designed with today’s independent and discerning travellers in mind. The hotel has a beautiful, cutting edge, contemporary interior but also a sustainable operation designed to be kind to the planet. The choice of how ‘green’ guests want to be is completely up to them and there’s a playful side to the hotel that shows up in little eccentric details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Conscious Hotel Museum Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Museum Square Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Museum Square Hotel
- Museum Square Hotel Amsterdam