We booked a double room to celebrate finding out we were expecting out first baby. I booked a double but have been given a twin. Asked to change rooms but was refused as we'd used the room for just over an hour (hadn't really clocked it was a twin til after showering.. We've been up since 3). So as compromise asked for double duvet.. They said they hadn't got one.. Asked if any doubles available tomorrow and was told we'd have to check in the morning, and depends if available... Surely he could have checked reservations. The room itself is clean and nice enough but no kettle or tea and coffee in rooms. Have to get from reception for £1.50. Seriously unimpressed and a bit upset by the way staff have not offered us any resolution.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conscious Hotel Museum Square is a new type of place to stay designed with today’s independent and discerning travellers in mind. The hotel has a beautiful, cutting edge, contemporary interior but also a sustainable operation designed to be kind to the planet. The choice of how ‘green’ guests want to be is completely up to them and there’s a playful side to the hotel that shows up in little eccentric details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Conscious Hotel Museum Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Museum Square Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Museum Square Hotel
- Museum Square Hotel Amsterdam