I will stay here again if I come back to Amsterdam as the location is just excellent. Bus 197 from Schipol stops right in front of Concertgebouw, and the hotel is a 1-minute walk across the road. There is also another bus/tram stop across from the hotel and tram no. 16 goes to Centraal Station. Other trams to the main parts of Amsterdam are just in front of Concertgebouw.
I got a room facing the main street on the top floor, and the room (Room 405) was very spacious. Lighting was dimmed in the room and bathroom, which is part of the theme of being conscious to save energy. There is a safe in the room and you keep the key, while the room key is always left with the front desk when going out. There was a lack of bathroom amenities, but can be expected for the price for the room. The staff was also very friendly and made us feel welcomed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conscious Hotel Museum Square is a new type of place to stay designed with today’s independent and discerning travellers in mind. The hotel has a beautiful, cutting edge, contemporary interior but also a sustainable operation designed to be kind to the planet. The choice of how ‘green’ guests want to be is completely up to them and there’s a playful side to the hotel that shows up in little eccentric details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Conscious Hotel Museum Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Museum Square Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Museum Square Hotel
- Museum Square Hotel Amsterdam