Easy to find - you can take bus 197 from outside the airport and it stops 2 seconds from the hotel. Trams 16 and 5 stop nearby and they are really useful. We took tram 5 to Dam Square and then walked around. It would have been better if it wasn't so cold! The hotel itself is basic but clean. The staff are so friendly and always willing to help! The only problems we encountered were other guests being really loud in the hallway - the rooms are also very close together which was a bit annoying. Oh and I had to have a cold shower as there was no hot water - not great when it is -5 outside! If I ever visit Amsterdam again I will be sure to stay there but will make sure I don't stay on the 1st floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conscious Hotel Museum Square is a new type of place to stay designed with today’s independent and discerning travellers in mind. The hotel has a beautiful, cutting edge, contemporary interior but also a sustainable operation designed to be kind to the planet. The choice of how ‘green’ guests want to be is completely up to them and there’s a playful side to the hotel that shows up in little eccentric details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Conscious Hotel Museum Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Museum Square Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Museum Square Hotel
- Museum Square Hotel Amsterdam