2,947 results
All reviewsmomo restaurantthe hard rock cafeseparate bathroomexecutive roomvan gogh museummuseum quarterexcellent locationmini barcanal boatmodern hotelheineken experienceoverlooking the canalrestaurants and barsbooked this hotelcity breakdam squarelong weekend
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Maybe that's a bit of an ironic title?! I just stayed here to attend a regional sales meeting of our company, i.e. we were at least 25-30 people. Including the stay(organized by hotel) was a boattrip along Amsterdam´s canals, meeting room arrangements and a lunch. What I mean to say, we left some money" here!! When I checked in, I was given a room on the outside with windows so thin...therefore the tramway downstairs was riding thru your bedroom..so to say.
At the price of almost € 200 a night and given the conference arrangements we had booked, unacceptable. I am sure I will find more suitable place to stay in Amsterdam next time. Main thing that bothered me though was, how "dumb" can a hotel be to assign such "crappy" rooms, to a good of people that's leaving decent money in the hotel?!

Room Tip: I think my commentary above speaks for itself..
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
parkhotelamsterdam, General Manager at Park Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

First of all I would like to take this moment to thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your input and apologize you were disappointed in some of our amenities. I will share your comments with our staff and we will use your comments to improve our guest’s experience. We pride ourselves on a prompt and efficient service and I do sincerely hope you will accept that your experience is certainly not reflective of our usual standards.
I can only hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future, so that we can prove to you what our hotel is about.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Top class hotel in an excellent location. Very stylish decor in the rooms. Like previous reviews say, the room was a bit small but who comes to Amsterdam and stays in their room?!?!?!
Ideal location for anyone looking to explore this wonderful city.
This was my second stay at this hotel and won't be my last.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank mcgoo4444
parkhotelamsterdam, General Manager at Park Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you for kind review!
I am glad that again you chose to stay with us at Park Hotel, I also hope that you've seen some of Amsterdams highlights during your recent stay.
If you have any inquiries or anything that we can do for your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact us at any point of time!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

As always I conduct my research on Trip Advisor and following encouraging reviews decided to opt for the Park Hotel.
I’m not an Amsterdam novice but this was my first visit to The Park Hotel. Firstly location – the hotel is just opposite the Leidersplein (party central) and extremely near to the Reijksmuseum, designer shops and the entrance to Vondel Park. Getting to the hotel is very easy – about a 30 minute walk from Central Station or tram to Leidesplein (10 minute journey, €2.70 at time of writing).
We took an early flight from the UK, and arrived at the hotel at 11am. Check in is 2 pm although I was told that our room would be ready by 12.30 and thus left our luggage in the porter in the secure storage room. Reception staff are exceptionally helpful. They provided a map, marked up places of interest, offered help with local restaurant reservations or tickets for attractions.
The hotel, whilst being ultra modern has a very ‘warm’ feel. The ‘living-room’ has a gorgeous feature fire, comfortable seating and serves pretty good coffee as well as having an adequately stocked bar. The restaurant, MOMO, has a pretty good reputation. Unfortunately I didn’t have the opportunity to eat there but appeared to be full each night.
Hotel rooms in Amsterdam tend to be somewhat on the small side and so I opted for an executive room facing the canal. The bed was very comfortable and dressed with beautiful Egyptian cotton bed linen. There is a flat screen tv with a selection of English channels, iPod docking station and free wifi. The bathroom had an over bath rainwater shower, good quality towels and toiletries.
The mini bar comes fully stocked with prices pretty standard for this type of hotel. There are tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. All in all a well equipped base for our short break.
All in all this hotel hits the mark on so many levels. I will certainly use The Park Hotel on my next visit to Amsterdam.

Room Tip: if you can, up grade to an executive room
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback regarding your recent stay at Park Hotel.
I am more than happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at Park Hotel, and I will definitaly pass your possitive feedback on to our staff! .
The hotel has a very central location and offers you the oportunity to travel by tram or by foot!
I would like to thank you again for your kindest review as you rated us so high in every aspect of the hotel. I am looking forward to your next visit, if there is anything that we can do for your next stay, do not hesitate to contact us at any point!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We cannot speak highly enough of the service we recieved from the minute we checked in! Upon arrival we where greeted with Sophie, customer service who was a true credit to the Park! Making us feel welcome, and advised we had been upgraded to an executive room on the 7th floor in room 761 with a spectacular balcony view as she noted from check in that it was my partners birthday, and also had the room decorated with happy birthday banners along with free drinks vouchers in the living room. Sophie also offered maps and advice on how to enjoy the city, with recommendations! This was fantastic service, a higher level of service than what I have recieved in many 5star establishments. Please remember guys this is an alpha city and so the prices I found reasonable! Rooms where tastefully decorated, modern and clean. Breakfast was well presented, with a selection to satisfy all, including prosecco! I cannot recommend the Park Hotel highly enough and strongly advise anyone looking for a great time in the dam to look no further!

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words.
I feel honored that you have chosen for Park Hotel to celebrate your partners birthday and I truly hope that you've had an amazing time in Amsterdam.
I am so glad you loved the view, design of your room, and service, and that you will be back in the future! I must admit that the prosecco with breakfast makes your breakfast extra special.
Please inform us when you are planning to stay with us again!