2,963 results
All reviews momo restaurant the hard rock cafe separate bathroom executive room van gogh museum museum quarter excellent location mini bar canal boat modern hotel heineken experience overlooking the canal restaurants and bars booked this hotel city break dam square long weekend
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed staying here.Friendly, helpful staff. Room very comfortable, if a bit small. Not so sure I like the open plan bathroom aspect. We all need a bit of privacy and sound proofing! There was quite a lot of noise from the road due to trams but, this is a fact of life in a city. Overall however I would say that this is a great hotel and would definitely stay here again. The attached MOMO restaurant and bar gets mixed reviews but our experience was excellent. Good cocktails, friendly staff and great bar food if you don't want a sit down meal. It isn't cheap, but I am happy to pay for a bit of exclusivity.This hotel is also within easy walking distance of a lot of bars and restaurants, in fact the city centre is generally accessible on foot as it is quite compact.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors may be quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
parkhotelamsterdam, General Manager at Park Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for the time you took to leave us your review regarding your stay.
I was delighted to read that you had a great time and in particular enjoyed the service provided by the team throughout your stay. I am also pleased you enjoyed the cocktails and the food you had in MOMO Restaurant, Bar & Lounge!
Thanks again for your review and I hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We enjoyed Amsterdam as always.The culture & art were, as always,marvellous. all this was enhanced by the conditions we enjoyed at the Park hotel. Our accommodation was upgraded, free of charge and had an excellent view towards the canal and the Max Euwe Plein. we were delighted that wifi was now provided free of charge in the public areas.A special mention should be made of the courteous and friendly service provided by every member of staff, this was exceptional. However the best recommendation is the fact that we intend to return to the Park Hotel again later in the year.

Room Tip: Ask to look out at the canal
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
parkhotelamsterdam, General Manager at Park Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear guest, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us via Trip Advisor.
Thank you for your kind remarks regarding my team, I will definitely pass your kind words on to our staff, I can assure you that they are more than happy to know that you’ve enjoyed your stay at Park Hotel!
I hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Long weekend in Amsterdam over Easter. Very cold, tried to snow, but nice & Sunny! What a fantastic place Amsterdam is, never been before, but my wife and I really enjoyed it. The culture, the shopping, the restaurants and the buzz of the night life with all the bars. We stayed in the Hotel Park, which is in a perfect position for most things the Rijksmusuem just round one corner, designer shops around another, blue boat company in front of the hotel and walking distance to many bars & restaurants.The room we had was an Executive, with Canal view.This was at the front of the hotel, which meant there was always something going on outside to watch. The room was lovely, clean bright and large enough to relax in, early evening. The staff could not do enough for you, were extremely friendly and offered advice and help when needed. The concierge was fantastic. We had pre-booked a meal at Aan De Poel, which is well outside the centre of Amsterdam, but he help with the taxi, and negotiated us a very reasonable price. We did not take breakfast in the hotel, only because we were usually too late getting up in the morning! Overall I would recommend this hotel, and would definitely return to it on my next trip to Amsterdam. What a perfect weekend away.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your stay at Park Hotel.
I am so glad to read that you’ve had an amazing time in Amsterdam, I hope you’ve got to see Amsterdam’s most exciting highlights such as the beautiful museums which are only footsteps away. I think breakfast in the morning makes your stay even better, so next time when you are staying with us you should definitely have breakfast in the morning, I can guarantee you that you will absolutely love it!
I hope to welcome you again in the near future, let us know if there is anything that we can do for your next stay!

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2013

upgraded to executive room, lovely comfy bed, wasnt disturbed by maid service as put the sign on the door so had a lovely well needed lie in. every where in the hotel was quiet and calm even though busy time. didnt eat at MOMO so cant comment. all round very relaxing.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

I hope you had a wonderful time while you were staying in Amsterdam! You might consider having dinner in MOMO next time as I can assure you that you will love it!
Did you know Park Hotel offers the opportunity to rent a Vespa to cruise around town with? As the weather is getting better and better, this might be an idea for your next stay.
Hope to welcome you back in the future!

Bram van der Hoek

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We were upgraded free of charge to a superior room and after hearing about our recent engagement were delivered some handmade chocolates and a personal note congratulating us, all making our stay extra special and adding to a beautiful hotel in a perfect location. it was a bit pricey and I'm pleased we didn't have the breakfast as it cost 23 euros per person and there is an Irish bar across the road you can get one for 8 euros. I would highly recommend this hotel whilst visiting Amsterdam.

• Stayed: March 2013

I am flattered to read that you have chosen to celebrate such beautiful occasion at Park Hotel in Amsterdam! I am more than happy to read that you had such a wonderful time in Amsterdam celebrating your engagement!
Breakfast seems expensive but I can assure you it is worth every penny, maybe if you stay with us again in the future we can prove you that our breakfast is the best thing!
I am looking forward to welcome you again! If there is anything we can do for your next stay, please don’t hesitate to contact us.