Hotel Okura Amsterdam
NH Hotels
$224
$180
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

Amsterdam Marriott Hotel(Amsterdam)
$204
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$414
$384
Agoda.com
The Toren(Amsterdam)
$318
$251
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $287/night.

$542
$316
Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$85
$60
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

2,755 results
All reviewsciel bleuserre restaurantteppanyaki restaurantmichelin starred restaurantshealth clubpillow menuexecutive floorcorner roomturn down servicede pijpcity centretop floorfive star hoteljunior suitebeautiful hotelrooftop barbusiness trip
Reviewed December 28, 2013

12 of us stayed here in early December for 3 nights booked through last minute. The hotel was one of the highlights of our weekend. We stayed in Executive rooms and had the use of the executive lounge which included beer,wine and nibbles. My wife enjoyed the heated toilet seat with built in wash and dry (yes for the bum) . We enjoyed the hotel so much we are looking at using other hotels within the group.
Dougiejo

Room Tip: Try calling last minute as the deal we got was not on line
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 25, 2013

This is a very good, reliable 5 star hotel. Rooms are clean, staff is competent etc.
What is unique about this place is its restaurants. There are several extremely good restaurants there and it is nice to just go from the restaurant to your room.
What I find always a bit annoying is that many things need to be paid on top of the room like hi-speed internet, spa, breakfast etc. I did find out however that all you had to do what to book on their website and to become a member of their club to have access to the spa and other things for free.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PhafaLeHardi
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

The Okura is lovely. Our room is on a high floor with the city spread out below. Many attractions (such as the museum district) are within a 20-minute walk. Interesting shops and restaurants are nearby. The room is compact but well appointed. Beautiful bathroom--two sinks, separate bath and shower. The hotel does a fantastic turndown service. Try to get a rate that includes the buffet breakfast, which is delicious. The staff is quite helpful. The pool and spa are clean and spacious. Quite a relaxing oasis in Amsterdam.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Amsterdam is not be underestimated. I got the feel of the place and thought to myself that I am no longer in America. I checked in at Hotel Okura Amsterdam and their hotel transported me to a new place within a place! I’m a luxury diva and I high demand on the places that I stay in because when I go on a vacation, I want to feel that I really am on a vacation and comfort is of top priority. The hotel had modern interior with a touch of Japan. Their rooms were very cozy, especially the beds. Their restaurant was also relaxing and made me feel at ease while chatting with some friends. It had a great view, good food and a very accommodating staff. The spa gave me a very relaxing massage too. It had the right price to all the amenities present. Amsterdam just gave me another reason to come visit again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

This is truly an excellent hotel although a few things could be improved. Paying 35 Eur per day for the parking is outrageous on my opinion.

There a few large dirt stains in the over-cover cloths of our beds which is not acceptable for this level hotel. The coffee machine's hot water nozzle wasn't working properly and the free internet was too slow. Apart from these small issues, the hotel is perfectly located with very good service and truly a very nice Japanese restaurant. But I have to note something that deeply surprised me: there were not even one italian brand when we wanted to drink a glass of prosecco in the italian restaurant. They broight us only a mediocre spanish one. Howcome in an italian restaurant italian made proseccos don't exist?

Over all this hotel is excellent and if I go to Amsterdam I would still stay there.

• Stayed: December 2013