came here for my husbands birthday weekend. hotel is lovely and clean, ideal location not far from the red light district...
the hotel is only a few minutes walk from the station and trips are very easy to book.
the hotel staff were fab and nothing was to much trouble. the mini bar is expensive however so is the city if you want a cheap break this would not be the place to visit.
Also city tax is charged per night and added to your hotel bill at the end of your stay at 6.52 per night which we were not made aware of when we arrived however that is my only floor.
all in all a great weekend stay and would come back.. oh and the room safe is free to..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Amsterdam is a true experience. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is the ideal starting point for exploring the city. Located in the heart of Amsterdam at a traffic-free square between Central Station and the Dam, the hotel is within walking distance to the canals and all city highlights. Our 4 star hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, provides free WiFi internet throughout the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam