We spent 2 nights there this week. Rooms were adequate (king size beds that weren't split down the middle like so many European hotels), WiFi was good, and air conditioning worked. We arrived early, and they quickly put our luggage in a storage room. Friendly personnel and very conveniently located. Higher priced than I normally like to spend for a place to sleep, but it is central Amsterdam.
Several good eating places nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Amsterdam is a true experience. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is the ideal starting point for exploring the city. Located in the heart of Amsterdam at a traffic-free square between Central Station and the Dam, the hotel is within walking distance to the canals and all city highlights. Our 4 star hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, provides free WiFi internet throughout the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam