We recently stayed at the hotel for 5 nights and this included Kings Day. The reception staff were at all times helpful and interested. The room was a more than adequate in size. It was perfectly cleaned each day. Shower and bed both good. Ideally located if you are arriving by train. Just about 7 minutes walk from the train station. Located right near the tram stop. There are a number of reasonable restaurants nearby and it is in walking distance of Dam Square.
Our stay there went very smoothly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Amsterdam is a true experience. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is the ideal starting point for exploring the city. Located in the heart of Amsterdam at a traffic-free square between Central Station and the Dam, the hotel is within walking distance to the canals and all city highlights. Our 4 star hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, provides free WiFi internet throughout the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam