Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre
Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$68
$57
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$414
$335
The Toren(Amsterdam)
$318
$251
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $288/night.

3,730 results
All reviewsdam squaregreat locationcentral stationgolden tulipbusiness roomthe red light districtamsterdam centreminute walkmini barwithin walking distancesuperior roomdecent sizetram stoprestaurants and barsquiet roomanne frank housecity tax
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Stayed there recently for several nights on two trips. Both times the rooms were excellent; very clean; front desk first class; pretty quiet too. Only problem encountered was that sometimes the wi fi was very slow (and a colleague experienced this too). Other times, the wi fi was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Saskia K, Sales Coordinator at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for being our guests and for taking the time to write this review.

I am very glad to read that your stay was an enjoyable one and that you found our location to be quiet. I greatly appreciate your kind comments about our staff and am glad that we could be of service. It is very rewarding when our guests take the time to let us know they are pleased.

Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had a three-night stay and I was delighted with the choice of hotel. The staff were extremely helpful and polite, the room was just right (apart from the hairdryer which was rather uncontrollable and a fixture in the bathroom!). The beds were very comfortable and cleanliness second to none. Well done, I am sure I shall return one day.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear guest,

Thank you for the comment you posted on this website! We aim to make every stay a success through our colleagues and I am extremely pleased to read that we were able to show this. I will be sure to share your comment with the staff and hopeto see you again in our hotel.

I like this hotel.
Perhaps the best rooms and best beds to sleep in.
The first time I slept in this hotel is 10 years ago, when I chose it for its location but I discovered other good particularities of this hotel.
Keep up the standard ples

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Gregory T

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the travel community. What a pleasure that we could welcome you 10 years ago and now again. It is a good thing that you remembered us after all these years. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Amsterdam.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed April 20, 2014

The staffs are very helpful and friendly, the room are clean, just a few minutes walk from the Central Train Station. conveniently located in the center of Amsterdam, easy access for everything from restaurant or booking the local tours or just exploring the city. The next time I visit Amsterdam this the hotel I'm going to booked, no second thoughts. I want to thank all the hotel staffs.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for the comment you posted on this website! We aim to make every stay a success through our colleagues and I am extremely pleased to read that we were able to show this. I will be sure to share your comment with the staff and hope to see you again in our hotel.