“Great place to stay in Amsterdam!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre

Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre
Ranked #89 of 363 Hotels in Amsterdam
“Great place to stay in Amsterdam!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

The hotel is very close to all the attraction sites.
The hotel was in an ideal location near Central Centre.
Everything was within walking distance, Food, Shopping, Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Cafe's, etc.
The hotel is clean and has everything you require from a hotel and you are completely spoiled for choice for places to eat so we never needed to eat in the hotel.
Not very big room but adequate and very comfortable bedding
Would I stay in this hotel again...it was great value for money is a fantastic location.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
Saskia K, Sales Coordinator at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the hotel be clean and in a fantastic location. I hope to see you again, the next time you visit our area!

Sales Coordinator

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (357)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
St. Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

First of all, I rate hotels in comparison to other hotels in that particular city. With that being said, Inntel is the best value out there in my opinion. I enjoy a nice and clean hotel and this one met my needs. My wife booked this hotel and she made a great choice. I've stayed in a couple of hotels nearby in Amsterdam(which I will not name) and Inntel was WAY BETTER and costs less. The location is great and you can walk from Central Station. Many food options nearby and close to the tram as well. For those people complaining about room size, you must have never stayed in any other hotel in Amsterdam. The room size was great for a hotel in this city, especially for a hotel in this location. Rooms were quiet and we had a great rest. I'll be headed back May 4th, 2014 alone for a couple of days and can't wait to stay again at the Inntel.

Room Tip: Catch the train to Central Station. The hotel is about a short 4 minute walk. Easy walk even with lu...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Saskia K, Sales Coordinator at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I have just read your 5-star review of your stay in our hotel and would like to thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we are happy to welcome you again the 4th of May!

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

The hotel has a good location - very close to Amsterdam Centraal Hotel but the rooms were really small. Quite noisy in the nights - woke me up in the middle of the night although I was dog tired. The wifi is horrible and the connection to internet sites practically non existent. Not likely to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. We have forwarded your remark about our wifi to the maintenance department, thank you for letting is know. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Amsterdam.

Annapolis, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I had stayed at this hotel about a year ago and really liked the room size and location. This was my second time here and as always the front desk went out of their way to accommodate my special requests for a quiet room that required as little walking as possible from the elevator. The only issue I have is adjusting the bathroom faucets to get the right temperature. The water in the sink is either scalding hot or freezing cold.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank JungleeBhalu
Saskia K, Sales Coordinator at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure to read that you have visited our hotel two times. We hope that we can welcome you again the next time you'll visit Amsterdam.

Cumbernauld, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Me and my girlfriend are just back from a romantic weekend in Amsterdam and stayed at the Inntel Hotel.

The hotel was in an ideal location near Central Centre and close to the main drag. Trains are every 15 minutes to Central Station from the airport and are 4 euros for a single.

My only issue was that housekeeping knocked on the door 3 times within an hour when we said that we didn't need housekeeping then we received a call from the housekeeping supervisor an hour later.

The walls are very thin also and the corridor noise can be a pain.

On the plus side, the beds are very comfortable, and the staff are very helpful and very well presented.

Would I stay in this hotel again........yes as it was great value for money is a fantastic location.

• 4 of 5 stars
Saskia K, Sales Coordinator at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review at Tripadvisor. Thank you for complimenting our staff being helpful and well presented, this is exactly the feeling we would like to create with our guests. We appreciate your feedback about our housekeeping. We handle your complain seriously so we can prevent that this will happen again in the future. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre finds a perfect stay very important for our guests. We hope to see you again the next time your are in Amsterdam.

Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Recently I visited Amsterdam with my boyfriend for a fun 3 day getaway. I booked this hotel using a "Secret hotels" type website so was happy to see that we got a 4star hotel for a reasonable cost. At first I thought the hotel was fairly basic ... the room was small, it had two beds pushed together and the surroundings were very simple. But over the course of the trip I appreciated it more - the location is excellent, the staff were nice and when we had to wait a few hours before heading to the airport we chilled out in the lovely lounge area. From what I could see in Amsterdam, this hotel was a great choice .. but compared to come other hotels I have been in in Europe, its pretty average ! I would stay again if visiting Amsterdam though

1 Thank Rebecca H
Dear guest,

Thank you for the comment you posted on this website! We aim to make every stay a success through our colleagues and I am extremely pleased to read that we were able to show this. We hope to welcome you back some day!

Swanley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights with my girlfriend last weekend.

The location is perfect, 2 mins walk from Centraal Station. The staff are good, the rooms superb with king size beds and minibar facilities. The safe did not work in our room (2305) but I couldn't be bothered to get sorted out.

I would stay here again, did not have breakfast so cannot comment, but the cleanliness, quality and location make this a must stay.

1 Thank garryturner
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review at Tripadvisor. It is nice to read that you have visited our hotel with your girlfriend for a nice weekend in Amsterdam. We hope that we can welcome you back the next time you will visit our area.