I stayed here solo for a night as I was passing through The Netherlands. The hotel is in the center of town, and less than a ten minute walk to the train station. I was able to walk through much of town within a few hours after walking out the front door of the hotel. The location was excellent for the price I paid, although the rate doubled the following night (a Friday).
The room was clean and comfortable. There were all the amenities I would normally expect: wireless, king size bed, large closet, nice bathroom, mini bar. The room was a normal size for the area, so more than 2 people in the room would be cramped.
There is a small lounge with a few tables and some comfortable seats to have a few beers and some light snacks.
Overall, a nice site-seer's hotel if the price is right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Amsterdam is a true experience. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is the ideal starting point for exploring the city. Located in the heart of Amsterdam at a traffic-free square between Central Station and the Dam, the hotel is within walking distance to the canals and all city highlights. Our 4 star hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, provides free WiFi internet throughout the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam