This is a great place to do some city hopping, I was able to get a great price and the hotel did not disappoint. Everything was in walking distance, a very safe neighbourhood in the middle of Amsterdam. The hotel is easy to find, its clean and the rooms are quiet.
We had a superioir room and it was a good size.
The staff was very friendly, but when we asked for a nice sushi place they sent us to an all you can eat. Maybe they are just not sushi fans...
I would return, but I would not eat breakfast there again, it is just too outrageously expensive, even though it has a nice selection.
i recommend the hotel and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Amsterdam is a true experience. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is the ideal starting point for exploring the city. Located in the heart of Amsterdam at a traffic-free square between Central Station and the Dam, the hotel is within walking distance to the canals and all city highlights. Our 4 star hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, provides free WiFi internet throughout the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam