This hotel is only less than ten minutes walk from the Central train station. If you are from UK and stayed in Premiere Inn before, this Inntel Hotel I would say is upmarket version of it.
The room we stayed in was clean, tidy. Bed was big and comfy. It also has a mini bar. The staff were all very polite, including the cleaning staff. A good base to explore the city. The breakfast is rather expensive at about 17 euro but is optional. There are much cheaper eating places near by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Amsterdam is a true experience. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is the ideal starting point for exploring the city. Located in the heart of Amsterdam at a traffic-free square between Central Station and the Dam, the hotel is within walking distance to the canals and all city highlights. Our 4 star hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, provides free WiFi internet throughout the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam