This hotel is perfectly located, a short walk from the train station and a stones throw away from the shops, sights and coffee shops. I travelled with my boyfriend and we arrived early in the morning, the girl on the desk told us we were unable to have a room until around 3pm but could leave our case locked in a room by reception which was great. We left and returned about 2pm in the hope we could have a room and were informed that not only was our room ready but we had been upgraded for free. Customer service was excellent, we were given a map and the receptionist pointed out places to eat etc without us having to ask.
Our room was basic and small but clean and tidy. The bed was comfortable and we had a kettle with tea etc and an iron.
I would definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Amsterdam is a true experience. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is the ideal starting point for exploring the city. Located in the heart of Amsterdam at a traffic-free square between Central Station and the Dam, the hotel is within walking distance to the canals and all city highlights. Our 4 star hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, provides free WiFi internet throughout the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam