This is a nice and surprisingly large hotel where I've stayed before and will stay again. The rooms are modern and clean. There was a tub/shower in a very clean bathroom. The in-room refrigerator allowed removing of the pre-stocked items so I could put my own in their place - this is rare for Amsterdam hotels which typically charge you as soon as you pick up anything that is in the refrigerator, even if all you are doing is looking at the label. There was a nice selection of domestic and international TV stations.
There is a fitness center adjacent to the hotel but I didn't use it. The hotel is easily within walking distance of Centraal Station, less than 10 minutes away walking slowly. The main shopping street is just down the block and there are plenty of choices for food nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Amsterdam is a true experience. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is the ideal starting point for exploring the city. Located in the heart of Amsterdam at a traffic-free square between Central Station and the Dam, the hotel is within walking distance to the canals and all city highlights. Our 4 star hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, provides free WiFi internet throughout the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam