I've been there in May this year, like i always do every year since 2007.
Except 2012, i always staid there and the only things that i can say is that the hotel is great and the location is excellent.
you can walk to the central station because is only like 800 m away. The tram lines are 50 m or 200 m away from the location, depending on where you would like to travel.
Restaurants and fast foods start 10 m from the main entrance, the first coffee shop is 30 m away. Red light district and all the crazy stuff is 250 m away from the hotel.
The rooms are always clean, the breakfast is great, coffee is excellent and the staff is very friendly.
I have nothing bad to say about the place.
See you guys next year! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Amsterdam is a true experience. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is the ideal starting point for exploring the city. Located in the heart of Amsterdam at a traffic-free square between Central Station and the Dam, the hotel is within walking distance to the canals and all city highlights. Our 4 star hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, provides free WiFi internet throughout the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam