“Perfect location”

Ranked #96 of 366 Hotels in Amsterdam
Montreal, Canada
“Perfect location”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

True Amsterdam is a compact city anyways, but this hotel is located at a spot where you can sleep in peace and be in the middle of everything in town. Very clean and comfortable. Great staff and service.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Rob C, Front Office Manager at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to write down your opinion, neatraveller! We hope to may welcome you back soon in the heart of Amsterdam.

Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (383)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed May 6, 2013

You’ll be surprised!!

yes I was! I was asked to pay a deposit. I asked: for what? Answer: For breakfast and mini-bar. The next day I got the deposit back, but not all. Answer: You must pay tax on the deposit. It was probably the city tax.

I travel a lot, but this is the first hotel where I have been asked to pay a deposit. Why only 50 €? And why only for the bar (which I did not ask), and breakfast (which I did not order)? And why not pay a deposit for furniture, TV, mirror, etc. Strange policy.

The same week we have been staying in 4 other hotels (the same stars) in Amsterdam. Inntel did not become my favorite.For this price you can found the more exciting hotels in neighborhood.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your feedback. We would like to apologize for the fact that your experiences did not met your expectations. Please let me inform you that the tax you paid for was the city tax. We hope that you still had a comfortable stay with us.

London
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Not too far from the hype but far enough to relax.
10 minute walk from the metro main train station.
1 minute walk to the shops if you're in to that. By many restaurant and eating places.
5 minutes from the famous 'Red light district' and cafe's are all over.

The room aren't the most luxurious, but they're cleaned well and everyday.
Free wifi - all over including room.
Free computer and Internet to use.
Comfortable chilling spot downstairs with a fire place and bar.
The hotel staff are very polite and helpful.
'Moa' at the front desk helped me tremendously.

Security is also well designed.

I would return and tell friends.

• Stayed May 2013
Rob C, Front Office Manager at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us in Amsterdam! We appreciate your positive feedback about our services and location, leonardfuture. We hope to may welcome you back soon at Inntel Hotels!

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Two of us, me & my husband were travelling from Uk, paris then Amsterdam, it was last stop of our honeymoon... as we worried hotel would arrange a twins bed to us, we have make remarks on all of our booking in euro trip "Double bed is must as this is our honeymoon". Inntel hotel did us a favour, not only double bed and also with HONEYMOON SETTING!!

Room was clean, tidy & everything inside. Bathroom design is good as there is no water drop on the floor after shower. There are souvenir shops & restaurant around the hotel, if you look for a pub or coffee shop, just go out of hotel, you will find!

We walked from train station to hotel, it took within 10 mins. Easy to there, of coz, you have to get a map before.

Good breakfast with fresh orange juice, they placed orange on buffet table and we made it ourselves !!

We love Inntel hotel

1 Thank Leesl
Thank you very much for taking the time to write down your experience, Leesl. It great to hear that you were surprised by Inntel Hotels. This is exactly what we are striving for. We hope that you had an amazing honeymoon and we hope to may welcome you back.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Me & my boyfriend stayed here back in January 2013, snowing and raining all weekend! But the most perfect place to be in Amsterdam was our hotel! super warm and great service from all the staff. I requested if they could do anything special as it was a anniversary weekend for us. On arrival of the hotel they upgraded our room at no extra cost which was very nice of them and suggested romantic places to visit for the weekend. As we opened the door to our room, the upgrade was amazing as the room was twice as big and the bed was covered in petals and super cute "couples" rubber ducks for the bath!! Plus a cute little note wishing as a lovely stay, the personal touches made that little difference for us. 8 mins walk from central station and dam square only around the corner. Loads to do and see all within walking distance. Been Amsterdam loads and this was the best place I've ever stayed. Our flight wasn't until late in the evening so they kept our bags locked away for us the whole day. Great service! Very clean too!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for this positive feedback about your stay with us. We are so grateful to read that you enjoyed our services that much, Carla404! We hope to may welcome you back during your next anniversary!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We booked and stayed 3 days at Inntel Hotel - Amsterdam Centre, in April 2013. Upon arrival, our greeting and registration was great. Pleasantries ended there.
I was at the front desk with one staffer, while I overheard the Shift Manager offering someone a 50€ discount on his room (320€) upon check-in. Though the price per night on our jr. suite changed from (395€ to 495€...OUCH!), I asked the shift manager if we could get that very discount. Without thinking she snapped "NO!" When I asked why not, I was told that I already checked in at that rate...(HUH?!?)

Anyway, we got to our jr. suite and were pleasantly surprised with the layout and location of the room. That all ended at about 11:30PM when I called the front desk to ask when I could expect the competing booming music from a nightclub and a restaurant/bar to stop? I was told 3AM! Then at 3:20AM when I called the front desk, I was told "I'll go ask if they can lower music."

The next AM the front desk said "that's why you're in Amsterdam centre, no?" No, my dear, not at all.

Room Tip: Staying in a room facing front of hotel, you should not expect to sleep if you're there for a we...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very sorry for this misanderstanding during your check-in. We also noticed that you were disturbed by noises during the night. We would like to ask you to contact us on lbroerse@inntelhotels.nl, so we can see what we can do for you. Thank you in advance for your collaboration.

Rome, Italy
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I was very pleasantly surprised by the Inntel Hotel in Amsterdam. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was small, but this is almost always in the case downtown in Amsterdam. However, it was very modern, clean and functional. Bathroom was very modern and clean. The location is great - very close to the train station and close to everything. My only criticism is more a personal issue. I realize that in Northern Europe two single beds are very often used instead of a large bed. I really don't like that and that was the case in this hotel. But that's my personal preference that probably won't bother many people. Also - noise in the hallway was very audible in the room. However, despite these minor inconveniences I will definitely stay here in the future. I visit Amsterdam often and I found this hotel to be excellent value for the money. Moreover, I was particularly impressed by the fact that hotel found a power cord for my computer that I left there and promptly sent it to me by mail. Really very nice of them and shows the care they have for their clients.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Bagherailcane
Rob C, Front Office Manager at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you very much for this positive feedback, Bagherailcane. We are very glad to hear that you liked our hotel, services and location. For the next time, I would like to recommend you to book our Superior or Executive room which have a king size bed. Hopefully, we may welcome you back soon at our hotel!