$239
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$174
$154
  • Bar/Lounge
$314
$258
$189
$167
  • Restaurant
WestCord City Centre Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$262
$237
Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$396
$313
  • Room Service
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$224
$294
$213
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Hotel De Hallen(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$181
$140
3,683 results
All reviewsdam squaregreat locationcentral stationgolden tulipbusiness roomthe red light districtamsterdam centreminute walkmini barwithin walking distancesuperior roomdecent sizetram stopanne frank housecity taxrestaurants and barsquiet room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2013

To summarise:
1. Great location.
2. Excellent staff.
3. Nice breakfast.
4. Quiet....zzzzz....
5. Room was a bit small, but hey, who wants to stay in their room when they are in one of the best cities in the world?!?!?!

I can thoroughly recommend this hotel, especially for the 'weekend get-away'.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gpat70
Rob C, Front Office Manager at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! It is great to hear that you have enjoyed our services and that you have had a comfortable stay with us. Hopefully, we may welcome you back soon at our hotel in the city centre of Amsterdam.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for business late of January for almost 10 days. The location is very good that you can walk to shopping area, restaurant and cruise easily. Breakfast is good enough and service staff is friendly.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank j3ffyang
Rob C, Front Office Manager at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Let me thank you once more for being our guest and staying in our hotel. Thank you also for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that you appreciated our service and central location. We hope to may welcome you back in Amsterdam!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I found this to be an average hotel of three star quality. Some of the advantages wre the easy walk to the centraal train station and the free, very reliable wifi. The bed was extremely comfortable as well. The room was small but for the price this was expected. Staff at the front desk were never rude but just did the bare minimum. While the location was convenient, it was also very noisy at night. This is the only hotel I've stayed at in Amsterdam, so I'm not sure if this is standard but every night I heard people shouting in the streets until early morning. Luckily, I can sleep through almost anything if I'm tired. Overall, this hotel is a good choice if you can get a good rate and your priorities are free wifi and proximity to the station.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Thank you very much for writing down your experience. We are glad to hear that you had a comfortable night and that you appreciated our location in the middle of the city centre. We hope to may welcome you back at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

A short and sweet review to sum up this hotel following a stay in a superior kingsize room we paid £83 for through Expedia.

It is situated in a very central location, a few minutes walk from the central station (and coach drop-off points). It is a new building, which is a bit of a rarity in Amsterdam, and very futuristic looking, again a rarity in such a classical city. Upon entry the staff were pleasant, the lobby spotless and the open-fireplace in the restaurant/bar inviting. To classify the feel, I would say a medium to upper grade business class hotel in the UK. They happily stored our bag when we arrived in Amsterdam at 09:00 (check-in is at 14:00) and provided a receipt for this. Again they took our bags and stored them for us when we checked out at 12:00 the next day as we were not leaving Amsterdam until 17:00.

The décor is actually quite unusual, hallways are carpeted as though you are walking down a cobbled Amsterdam side-street and some of the room doors are made to look the same. The corridors and room were spotlessly clean and all fixtures and fittings well secured. There is a free to use safe in the wardrobe (always a bonus) and the usual TV/mini bar facilities.

The room itself was triangular in shape, but provided ample room (for Amsterdam standard anyway) with an effective heater/air conditioner located in the corner of the room, although the windows don't open there is a large fresh-air vent built into the pane. The bathroom was big enough to be comfortable and functional. Provided toiletries were of good quality and appreciated.

The bathroom leads me to my only gripe, the water supply in this hotel has woefully weak pressure, while the bath with the over-shower facility were spotless and the shower head itself of good quality, it was very difficult to get anything other than a very faint drizzle of water, and when you did it ran hot and then cold. I have found this to be the case in many buildings in Amsterdam but was expecting better from such a new looking building. Perhaps this is common everywhere in the city, but it seems worth a mention as a good shower is becoming a basic staple of any international hotel.

That being said, the bed was fantastic. Being kingsize it was plenty big enough, but it was also extremely comfortable, three of the best pillows I have ever used were provided and a fourth available in the wardrobe. We could only describe it as "like sleeping in a cloud", in fact it almost became a highlight of our short break!

There is a gym/health spa next door, but it is not specifically linked to the hotel and we didn't make use of it, so I won't make any specific comments.

To sum this hotel up, I don't think I can suggest their retail room prices are reasonable, they aren't, but if you get a deal as we did and pay between £80 and 120 (depending on the room type), I think you would be hard pressed to feel disappointed, especially when compared to Amsterdam's other offerings around the same price bracket.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank StevLon
Rob C, Front Office Manager at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Great to see that you were suprised about our design! We would also like to thank you for giving this detailed experience. Hopefully, we may welcome you back soon at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I spent hours checking trip advisor etc to find a good hotel based on many factors. My mistake was to base location on my previous trips when the reason had been quite different!!!!!
If you come head to the south or south west of town away from the red light and central areas.
The hotel itself is functional and the rooms are not what you would call spacious. All very clean and comfortable but the hotel lacks any kind of facilities that I would have expected for 100+ euro per night. Might just be me with too high expectations.
Reception were polite but no exactly putting it out. Bar in the limited lounge doesn't open till 4pm so before that, sort yourself out!
I'll be fair, there is nothing bad to say just nothing to make you smile and rush back.
Hey ho, maybe that's what you need to spend another 50 euros a night for.
Functional and if your here for the red light district then it's right up your street.

• Stayed: March 2013