Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$239
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$174
$154
  • Bar/Lounge
$314
$258
$189
$167
  • Restaurant
WestCord City Centre Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$262
$237
Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$396
$313
  • Room Service
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$224
$294
$213
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Hotel De Hallen(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$181
$140
3,683 results
All reviewsdam squaregreat locationcentral stationgolden tulipbusiness roomthe red light districtamsterdam centreminute walkmini barwithin walking distancesuperior roomdecent sizetram stopanne frank housecity taxrestaurants and barsquiet room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Me & my wife stayed here in August 2012. The hotel is ideal walking distance to centraal station - 10 minutes walk. The room we were allocated was clean,spacious and the bed was very comfortable. If you would like to be close to all the tourist attractions but don't want to pay high prices then this hotel would be perfect. Breakfast is quite expensive, I would recommend visiting one of the local cafe's for breakfast. Check in was straight forward, after we checked in we were given local maps and lot of infomation. Staff were very helpfull.Please be aware that when you check out, you will be billed 15% city tax, we wasn't told this, so it was a surprise when we were checking out. I highly recommend this hotel, it is perfect for a city break.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Rob C, Manager at Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Great to hear that you had a comfortable stay at our hotel and that enjoyed the services of our staff! We hope to welcome you back soon at our hotel!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel twice now and have had exceptional stays both times. When we were in Amsterdam in 2010, we were flying standby back to America and were not able to get on a flight one day so we had to book a hotel for the night and ended up choosing this one. At the time, it was our 4th day in a row to miss flights back home, so needless to say we were frustrated. To make things worse, it was poring down rain on our walk from Amsterdam Centraal to the hotel so by the time we got there, we were pretty beat up. The man at the desk who was checking us in saw that we were not the happiest of people at the time and upgraded our room to probably the nicest hotel room I have ever stayed in before. We were blown away. Because of this, we decided to stay there again on our most recent trip to Amsterdam to repay the favor from our previous stay. We had a wonderful time once again. Our room was awesome and very comfortable. I enjoyed having a raised bed that is a elevated from when you first walk in the room. We will definitely stay here again whenever we are back in Amsterdam.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Good to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you experienced our slogan 'You'll be surprised'. Hopefully, we may welcome you back the next time you will visiting Amsterdam!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

10-15 min walk from centraal station. Modern fitting. Nice desk staff...and I was upgraded free on my second visit - nice touch, thanks! Breakfast is copious as you would expect but not "special" at €15 per person. i used for business but would recommend it for a romantic getaway.

Room Tip: ask for a "business room" to get a proper desk in your bedroom
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

We are glad to hear that you appreciated our services and that you had a very nice stay at our hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon for business or for a romantic getaway, as you recommended!

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Firstly the one thing I have to say before I gush about how amazing this hotel is. When we arrived at the hotel which is a stones throw away from the train station, we were asked to deposit 50euros. I was a bit shocked at the amount tbh . However we were reassured we would get EVERYTHING back. So I budgeted my holiday knowing I would supposedly get 50euros back on the last day to spend. NOPE. I was handed back about 30 euros and when I asked where the rest was she handed me a sheet saying I'd paid around 8euros a night city tax. Don't get me wrong i wouldn't mind paying the tax if i knew about it but when I wasn't told to start with and then being left 20euros short definitely didn't end my stay well. Just bare this in mind. Anyways ! Other than that my stay was amazing. The room (superior) was beautiful. Very modern with an enormous bed! It was so wide that I almost felt I lost my partner in the middle of the night lol. The room was immaculate!!! The downstairs lobby has an open fire which was lovely to sit by, I felt so safe where the hotel was located, it's a really upmarket. It's in a perfect location to reach everywhere, its down a side alley with a coffee shop 15metres away. it's just off the high street where all the main retail shops are, it close to the grasshopper and about 5 minutes walk from the red light. It was my first experience of anywhere like this and i absolutely loved it, i defiantly recommend this place to anyone who wants a romantic weekend, business stay or families holiday. I advised people to visit madam tussauds and Ann franks (get here early in the morning or face massive queues). Overall - spotless, welcoming and prime location ! Please visit!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Rhjt

It's nice to hear that you were satisfied about the location, close to the higlights of Amsterdam. My apologize for the misunderstanding about the deposit. We would like to thank you for making us aware of this and we hope to may welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

spent 7 days in this hotel from 19 to 26 january
The hotel is centrally located in a nice area, the rooms are quite small but like any other basic 4 star hotel.
the longue bar is very nicely decorated
The breakfast is not included in the price and very expensive compared to what you get
we had one issue at the end , during the check out , many items in the bill taht we didn't take from the minibar , that one of the worst errors that can happens at the end of the stay
In general I would recommend other hotel in the same price range

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple