I would say, nice Motel....as opposed to Hotel. Building and furbishment is fairly old and dated but quite doable.
Tariff is all important for such establishments on the outskirts of a City. . I would not go with the high rack rates. Book only via the various hotel websites.
The below niggly points are probably acceptable but hardly a big deal for the hotel to rectify......very sloppy management given the fact that similar comments have been left by others.
Niggling problems experience in a standard room.::
- No TV channel reception during my three night stay - not rectified by reception.
- Noisy. Both form corridor and ventilation ducts.
- Blocked wash basin - not rectified by reception.
- Telephone present but not connected.
- Alarm/Radio broken.
- Poor quality mattress.
- Nice staff.
- Plenty of parking.
- Very broad property with large and airy public areas
- Food OK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a weekend break in Amsterdam? Or do you have a business meeting in the area? The 4-star Golden Tulip Amsterdam Riverside offers a relaxing stay whether you are visiting for pleasure or on business! The hotel is in the south of the city, set in peaceful surroundings on the banks of the Gaasp river, near the Zuidoost Business Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Tulip Inn Amsterdam Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Amsterdam Riverside Hotel Amsterdam
- Tulip Inn Riverside