Nicely decorated room, with a good soft bed, but:
1) very small. You have to squeeze around the end of the bed, and there is no room at all for luggage
2) a lot of traffic noise
3) my pet hate: Internet at 80 euros for the week. It's provided through Swisscom, so when it didn't work you end up getting put through to a Swisscom call centre rather than somebody that can sort the problem out at the hotel
There are far better hotels in the same locale, such as the excellent Crowne Plaza over the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance of Central Station in the historic city centre of charming Amsterdam, the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is a top-tier choice of travelers. Regardless of reasoning for travel, guests will find comfort in our warm welcoming lobby, renovated guest accommodations featuring Renaissance Bedding, and a well crafted incentive of dining options within the hotel walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Renaissance