I spent three nights at the hotel for a business trip to Holland. The hotel is modern with an elegant lobby. Thing I have liked about this hotel:
• Location! It was very close to all attraction areas and most importantly to the central station as I had to take the train to the Hague a couple of times.
• Rooms: They were spacious considering being in Amsterdam..Nice views of the City.
• I loved the bed; it was very comfortable.
• Every concierge I dealt with was very friendly and extremely expert of the city…food, transportation, etc.
Things I didn’t like about the hotel:
• While some of the front desk staff were friendly and smiling all the time, others were absolutely not! They just lacked that welcoming charm!
• Check in was a nightmare for me. The first time I got to the hotel they told me you are early come back at 1 pm (Well, I was early). So I came back at 3 not 1 after a long walk from the center of the city, and they told me it wasn’t ready. I didn’t get to go inside my room until later that day!
• Bathroom’s selection of toiletries was extremely poor and disappointing. There was almost nothing!
Still, all of the above negative points are considered minor and can be fixed.
If I ever go back to Amsterdam, I will probably stay at this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Renaissance