This hotel is walking distance to Amsterdam Centraal station, very convenient. The rooms are nice and modern. Bed is super comfy and rooms are clean. There was a nice "Sleep Works" spray in the room to help with sleeping as well as chocolates left every night at turn down service. Also, the coffee biscuits in the room are so good!
Hotel staff were really friendly and welcoming.
The buffet breakfast was the best we had during our Europe holiday. There was a lot of choice food available. Service at breakfast was great.
Room wifi worked well.
Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kimpton De Witt is the first Kimpton hotel outside the Americas, a true debut in Europe. The hotel is situated in the heart of Amsterdam's vibrant city centre and near Amsterdam’s Centraal station. Set within three original Renaissance-era buildings, it features 274 guest rooms, including 15 signature rooms and suites, and eight meeting rooms. Wyers Bar & Restaurant, run by Executive Chef SammyD, offers American comfort food with a Dutch twist. In line with Kimpton’s innovative and playful approach to design, the hotel features a “house within a hotel” – a four-storey ‘Little House’ which was once the childhood home of Dutch playwright, P.C. Hooft and dates back to the 1500s. Other distinctive features include a flower shop within the hotel and a Miss Louisa Coffee & Beignets walk-up window for locals to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza City Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Amsterdam