I was at that hotel for a conference 2 weeks ago and I stayed there for a week. The hotel is nice, w with smiling and helping staff and is located on a walking distance from the Central station and most of the sightseeing places in Amsterdam. Conference facilities are good, the restaurant also.
Maybe the price is a little bit higher that expected (especially during high season as the ISE show) but I think this is OK for the location. Rooms are big enough with everything you expect from such a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kimpton De Witt is the first Kimpton hotel outside the Americas, a true debut in Europe. The hotel is situated in the heart of Amsterdam's vibrant city centre and near Amsterdam’s Centraal station. Set within three original Renaissance-era buildings, it features 274 guest rooms, including 15 signature rooms and suites, and eight meeting rooms. Wyers Bar & Restaurant, run by Executive Chef SammyD, offers American comfort food with a Dutch twist. In line with Kimpton’s innovative and playful approach to design, the hotel features a “house within a hotel” – a four-storey ‘Little House’ which was once the childhood home of Dutch playwright, P.C. Hooft and dates back to the 1500s. Other distinctive features include a flower shop within the hotel and a Miss Louisa Coffee & Beignets walk-up window for locals to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza City Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Amsterdam