We have just had a short break in Amsterdam and stayed in this hotel (2 nights - 5 & 6 July) - Lovely hotel, in a prime location for exploring the City. The staff were all very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Whilst our room was average to small (adequate), it was very clean and tidy. How much time do you spend in a room, when you have such a splendid City to explore. We stayed B & B and thoroughly enjoyed the Hot & Cold Buffet Breakfast. Would certainly stay here again, and would recommend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Die Port van Cleve is a famous Dutch hotel located directly behind the Royal Palace & facing Dam Square. Due its central location, you will find many touristic and cultural sites within walking distance. Hotel Die Port van Cleve has a rich history. Heineken opened its first brewery in this building in 1864. Brasserie ‘De Poort’ is famous for its numbered steaks and Bar-Bodega ‘De Blauwe Parade’ has an unique Delft blue tile fresco dating from 1887. At the beginning of 2012, rooms were soft refurbished and all rooms were redecorated with references to the authentic tile fresco in the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Die Port van Cleve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Die Port Van Cleve Hotel Amsterdam
- Die Port Van Cleve Amsterdam
- Cleve Hotel Amsterdam