We stayed there for a weekend in the beginning of December 2012. The staff at reception said specifically that breakfast started from 6.30 am every day of the week, but when we went to breakfast on Saturday, it did not start until 7. I had to leave for work by 7 so could not get breakfast on that day.
We did not have enough toilet papers and items for shower, and we have to ask for new items every time. And our room was not properly cleaned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Die Port van Cleve is a famous Dutch hotel located directly behind the Royal Palace & facing Dam Square. Due its central location, you will find many touristic and cultural sites within walking distance. Hotel Die Port van Cleve has a rich history. Heineken opened its first brewery in this building in 1864. Brasserie ‘De Poort’ is famous for its numbered steaks and Bar-Bodega ‘De Blauwe Parade’ has an unique Delft blue tile fresco dating from 1887. At the beginning of 2012, rooms were soft refurbished and all rooms were redecorated with references to the authentic tile fresco in the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Die Port van Cleve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Die Port Van Cleve Hotel Amsterdam
- Die Port Van Cleve Amsterdam
- Cleve Hotel Amsterdam