This was a nice hotel in a good location. Few minute walk to Dam Square.
Lovely reception area but our room was very small. Wouldn't really class the room as 4 star. It was nice and clean & there was a daily maid service & tea & coffee etc. The twin beds pushed together were very comfy & the bedding was good quality.
Overall, it's fine, but I do feel for the money you could find better with more space in the room. Was fine for our 2 night stay tho!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Die Port van Cleve is a famous Dutch hotel located directly behind the Royal Palace & facing Dam Square. Due its central location, you will find many touristic and cultural sites within walking distance. Hotel Die Port van Cleve has a rich history. Heineken opened its first brewery in this building in 1864. Brasserie ‘De Poort’ is famous for its numbered steaks and Bar-Bodega ‘De Blauwe Parade’ has an unique Delft blue tile fresco dating from 1887. At the beginning of 2012, rooms were soft refurbished and all rooms were redecorated with references to the authentic tile fresco in the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Die Port van Cleve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Die Port Van Cleve Hotel Amsterdam
- Die Port Van Cleve Amsterdam
- Cleve Hotel Amsterdam