This is a very nice hotel in the middle of the Leidseplein area and a nice walk from all the main areas in Amsterdam. It also has a tram stop for 3 of the main trams directly going to the Amsterdam Central Station just in front of the Hotel.
Hotel offers very spacious rooms with free wifi which was perfrect. Breakfast is a bit poor and is not included in price would not take it. Some rooms are not accessible direct from lift and some steps going up or down are required to be taken.
All in all a very pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the beautiful Prinsengracht canal, you will find Dikker en Thijs Fenice Hotel. A historical four star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam. Experience a luxurious ambiance and walk to almost all famous sights. Most of the beautiful 42 hotel rooms of Dikker & Thijs Fenice Hotel have an amazing canal view. French cuisine is offered at Restaurant Thijs which also serves dishes with international influences and uses seasonal, fresh ingredients. A lounge and private dining room on the first floor offers scenic canal views. From Dikker en Thijs Fenice Hotel, you can easily walk to the main museums. Shopping streets and plenty of restaurants are nearby as well. The tram stop is right around the corner. Amsterdam City Centre is a great choice for travellers interested in food, nightlife and walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dikker & Thijs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dikker And Thijs Fenice Hotel
- Dikker Thijs Fenice Hotel
- Hotel Dikker Thijs Fenice