Stayed here for 3 nights in July, a very pleasant hotel with great service. Only down side was that it felt a little dated but was very clean none the less. Location is superb as mentioned in all reviews prior! Would definitely stay again....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the beautiful Prinsengracht canal, you will find Dikker en Thijs Fenice Hotel. A historical four star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam. Experience a luxurious ambiance and walk to almost all famous sights. Most of the beautiful 42 hotel rooms of Dikker & Thijs Fenice Hotel have an amazing canal view. French cuisine is offered at Restaurant Thijs which also serves dishes with international influences and uses seasonal, fresh ingredients. A lounge and private dining room on the first floor offers scenic canal views. From Dikker en Thijs Fenice Hotel, you can easily walk to the main museums. Shopping streets and plenty of restaurants are nearby as well. The tram stop is right around the corner. Amsterdam City Centre is a great choice for travellers interested in food, nightlife and walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dikker & Thijs Fenice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dikker And Thijs Fenice Hotel
- Dikker Thijs Fenice Hotel
- Hotel Dikker Thijs Fenice